Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Food Log - Day One

Breakfast:  1 cup of Maple Nut Oatmeal Crisp with 1/2 cup 1% milk, 1 cup water and 1/2 cup Orange Fanta.  {8 Points}


Lunch:  1 large banana, 2/3 cup Astro Zer0% Vanilla yogurt, 1 cup water.  {2 Points}


Supper:  From Subway:  6 inch Roast Beef sub on 9-grain whole wheat bread, with Montery Jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, black olives, honey mustard sauce and pepper, small Cream of Broccoli soup, four soup crackers, regular Coca-cola Zero.  {13 Points}


Daily Target:  {36 Points}  Today's Total:  {26 Points}  

I'm using a styrofoam bowl because they are much smaller than our kitchen bowls, eliminating the temptation to eat more than one portion in one meal.  

I have decided that I am not going to do a photo food log each day.  The main reason is because the Weight Watchers web site and iPhone app make it so easy to log my food consumption.  Doing the photos is just added work, especially since I am now getting into photography and I want to make the photos really appealing before I share them.  However, on days when I am not too busy, or if I eat something out of the ordinary for me I will definitely take photos and share them here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment